|Philippine Embassy introduces new Philippine Passport to Filipinos in Haifa, Israel|
Filipino Community in Haifa with Philippine Embassy Honorary Consul-General to Haifa Carmel Hacohen (sixth from left, standing)
and Ms. Geraldine Gamoso (fifth from left, standing), Cultural Attaché of the Philippine Embassy Tel Aviv.
12 November 2016, Tel Aviv, State of Israel – The Philippine Embassy in Tel Aviv conducted a consular outreach mission at the St. Joseph Latin Parish Church Haifa on 12 November 2016 where it included the processing of passport applications with the new ePassport system.
A total of 39 clients availed of the new passport service which presents enhanced security features and artistic designs of Philippine natural and cultural landscapes in the new ePassport booklet.
Ms. Miriam B. Perez, a caregiver based in the northern city of Kiryat Yam, expressed her satisfaction in having the new passport system included as one of the services of the consular outreach mission, and said that "I am very happy because the consular mission gave me the opportunity to renew my passport without traveling to Tel Aviv. The system is very smooth and efficient."
Other services provided by the Philippine Embassy during the consular outreach mission include the registration and issuance of Embassy IDs, processing and issuance of Certifications, Notarial services, processing of NBI Clearance, renewal of OWWA Membership, issuance of Overseas Employment Certificates, and the release of new passports and Voter's ID.
The Philippine Embassy served at least 200 Filipinos based in Haifa and other places in northern Israel.
The consular outreach mission in Haifa was conducted by the Philippine Embassy in coordination with the Filipino Overseas Workers Association (FWA).
The Philippine Embassy is looking forward to conduct more consular outreach missions in other places in Israel with the new ePassport system to reach out to and provide the consular needs of Filipinos based all throughout Israel. --END--
Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines
Rehov Bnei Dan 18
Tel Aviv-Yafo, 62260 Israel
Sunday to Thursday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
In case of emergency, please call the Duty Officer at 054-4661188
- May 2017 Holidays
- “Rescue in the Philippines: Refuge from the Holocaust” to be screened in Jerusalem on April 04, 2017
- Advisory To Filipinos In Israel On Illegal Recruitment For Caregiver Jobs In Canada
- April 2017 Holidays
- Application for the 2017 Foreign Service Officer (FSO) Examination
- Additional List of Available Voter's IDs
- 2017 List of Holidays & Vacations / Annual Leave for Filo Workers
- Christmas & New Year Holidays
- Advisory on Wildfires in Israel
- New Modus Operandi of Filipino Drug Traffickers in Israel; Five Filipinos Arrested
- 2016 Christmas Tree Lighting Event (with Choral & Parol-making Contests
- Announcement: Holidays for November 2016
- Security Advisory (21 Sept 2016)
- Announcement: Holidays for October 2016
- Requirements for First Time Adult Passport Applications with Delayed Registered Birth