|Overseas Voting Registration Reaches 3,000 in Israel|
Left photo: Ms. Joylyn Relojas (left) submitting her overseas voting registration form to Ms. Angela Lopez of the Embassy.
Right photo: Mr. Delano Munar of the Embassy processing the application for registration of Mr. Jerry Dioquinio.
5 March 2015, Tel Aviv, State of Israel – The Philippine Embassy in Tel Aviv recorded its 3,000th registered voter on 8 March 2015 as more Filipinos in Israel register for the overseas voting for the 2016 National Election. The total number of registered voters is on top of the 9,277 voters already registered at the Embassy in the past overseas elections.
Ms. Joyln Roberto Relojas, a newly arrived Filipino in Israel, and married to an Israeli national, registered at the Embassy while applying for the notarization of her documents. She expressed enthusiasm in knowing that despite living abroad, she still has the opportunity to vote in next year's elections. "I want to exercise my duty and responsibility to my country through voting. May the loving God bless the hearts of the elected government officials so that they can serve the country with sincerity and fear of God". Ms. Relojas said.
Mr. Jerry P. Dioquino, a male caregiver in Tel Aviv, is registering to the overseas voting for the first time. He encourages his fellow caregivers to also exercise their right to vote even if they are based in Israel. "As a Filipino, I have a responsibility to choose a good leader to change my country for the better through my vote". Mr. Dioquino said.
The Philippine Embassy in Tel Aviv continues to conduct the overseas registration to allow more Filipinos the opportunity to vote for next year's elections.--END--
Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines
Rehov Bnei Dan 18
Tel Aviv-Yafo, 62260 Israel
Sunday to Thursday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
In case of emergency, please call the Duty Officer at 054-4661188
- May 2017 Holidays
- “Rescue in the Philippines: Refuge from the Holocaust” to be screened in Jerusalem on April 04, 2017
- Advisory To Filipinos In Israel On Illegal Recruitment For Caregiver Jobs In Canada
- April 2017 Holidays
- Application for the 2017 Foreign Service Officer (FSO) Examination
- Additional List of Available Voter's IDs
- 2017 List of Holidays & Vacations / Annual Leave for Filo Workers
- Christmas & New Year Holidays
- Advisory on Wildfires in Israel
- New Modus Operandi of Filipino Drug Traffickers in Israel; Five Filipinos Arrested
- 2016 Christmas Tree Lighting Event (with Choral & Parol-making Contests
- Announcement: Holidays for November 2016
- Security Advisory (21 Sept 2016)
- Announcement: Holidays for October 2016
- Requirements for First Time Adult Passport Applications with Delayed Registered Birth