|Embassy Announces New Online OEC Processing System|
Ambassador Neal Imperial and Labor Attache Rudy Gabasan with Ms. Baby Jane Buenaflor,
a caregiver in Tel Aviv and the first OFW in Israel to apply for OEC
through the Balik-Manggagawa Online Processing System.
19 January 2015, Tel Aviv, State of Israel - The Philippine Embassy through its POLO has launched the Balik-Manggagawa Online Processing of Overseas Employment Certificates (OECs) for returning workers.
The BM Online Processing System is a web-based facility that enables a balik-manggagawa, or a vacationing OFW to apply online for an overseas employment certificate (OEC) anytime anywhere. This aims to expedite the issuance of OEC to vacationing OFWs who will return to their respective foreign employers/ principals. The opening page of the system contains an Instructional video that will guide the BM in using the facility.
While still in its initial phase, the workers will still pay for the OEC fee at the POLO Office in the Embassy but eventually, there would be other collecting facilities assigned in Israel.
Who may avail of the online facility?
OFWs on vacation who are returning to the same employer/ principal and jobsite, with employment visa/ work permit who have a record in the POEA database, and previously issued an OEC/E-Receipt under the same employer/ principal may avail of the BM Online Processing System.
BM workers who do not meet the said criteria are advised to still access the BM Online Processing System for them to avail of the appointment service through its APPOINTMENT PAGE for regular processing of their OECs on their preferred processing site and appointment date and time. Those with appointment will be prioritized in the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO).
The system is now available at bmonline.poea.gov.ph. and can likewise be accessed through the POEA website at poea.gov.ph. /--END--
Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines
Rehov Bnei Dan 18
Tel Aviv-Yafo, 62260 Israel
Sunday to Thursday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
In case of emergency, please call the Duty Officer at 054-4661188
- May 2017 Holidays
- “Rescue in the Philippines: Refuge from the Holocaust” to be screened in Jerusalem on April 04, 2017
- Advisory To Filipinos In Israel On Illegal Recruitment For Caregiver Jobs In Canada
- April 2017 Holidays
- Application for the 2017 Foreign Service Officer (FSO) Examination
- Additional List of Available Voter's IDs
- 2017 List of Holidays & Vacations / Annual Leave for Filo Workers
- Christmas & New Year Holidays
- Advisory on Wildfires in Israel
- New Modus Operandi of Filipino Drug Traffickers in Israel; Five Filipinos Arrested
- 2016 Christmas Tree Lighting Event (with Choral & Parol-making Contests
- Announcement: Holidays for November 2016
- Security Advisory (21 Sept 2016)
- Announcement: Holidays for October 2016
- Requirements for First Time Adult Passport Applications with Delayed Registered Birth