|Overseas Voting Registration Update|
13 November 2014, Tel Aviv, State of Israel - The Philippine Embassy in Israel officially launched the 2014-2015 Overseas Voter (OV) registration on 06 May 2014 for all qualified Filipino nationals in Israel to register and vote for the 2016 Philippine national elections. Only registered overseas voters will be able to vote for the next President, Vice-President, 12 senators and a party-list representative in the 2016 elections.
After six (6) months of intensive campaign for the overseas registration, a total of 1,857 new registration applicants have been successfully registered.
As of 12 November 2014, Tel Aviv PE is ranked top 24 in the world with the most number of registered new overseas voters, only behind MECO Kaohsiung with 14 registrants.
In the Middle East region, Tel Aviv PE is currently ranked top 9 with 1857 registrants and closely followed by Amman PE at number 10 with 1442 registrants.
In its continued effort to encourage the active participation of overseas Filipino workers and exercise their right of suffrage, the Philippine Embassy in Tel Aviv is inviting all qualified Filipinos working / residing in Israel to register for the 2016 national elections.
All citizens of the Philippines, who are abroad or will be abroad during the thirty (30)-day voting period, at least eighteen (18) years of age on the day of the elections and not otherwise disqualified by law, may register, provided they submit a duly accomplished Overseas Voting Form No. 1 and present any of the following documents:
1. Valid Philippine passport or in the absence thereof, a certification of the DFA that the applicant is a holder of a valid passport but is unable to produce the same for a valid reason;
2. Original or certified true copy of the Order of Approval to retain or reacquire Filipino citizenship in case of applicants who have availed themselves of the "Citizenship Retention and Reacquisition Act" (RA 9225); or
3. Seamans Book or any other pertinent document in case of seafarers.
Filipinos in Israel may register at the Embassy from Sundays to Thursdays between 8:30AM to 4:30PM. Overseas registration period until 31 October 2015. --END--
Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines
Rehov Bnei Dan 18
Tel Aviv-Yafo, 62260 Israel
Sunday to Thursday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
In case of emergency, please call the Duty Officer at 054-4661188
- May 2017 Holidays
- “Rescue in the Philippines: Refuge from the Holocaust” to be screened in Jerusalem on April 04, 2017
- Advisory To Filipinos In Israel On Illegal Recruitment For Caregiver Jobs In Canada
- April 2017 Holidays
- Application for the 2017 Foreign Service Officer (FSO) Examination
- Additional List of Available Voter's IDs
- 2017 List of Holidays & Vacations / Annual Leave for Filo Workers
- Christmas & New Year Holidays
- Advisory on Wildfires in Israel
- New Modus Operandi of Filipino Drug Traffickers in Israel; Five Filipinos Arrested
- 2016 Christmas Tree Lighting Event (with Choral & Parol-making Contests
- Announcement: Holidays for November 2016
- Security Advisory (21 Sept 2016)
- Announcement: Holidays for October 2016
- Requirements for First Time Adult Passport Applications with Delayed Registered Birth